Friday, September 26, 2008

Joe Biden interview with Kate Couric


6.5 minutes

When Kate Couric first got the job at CBS, I remember there were a lot of complaints that she was just a pretty face and that she did not know how to do the job. I am extremely impressed with the way she does her job now. It is very refreshing to see a journalist who is not afraid to ask relevant questions, and when she doesn't get an coherent answers, Katie is not afraid to PUSH.

I am also extremely impressed with Senator Joe Biden. As I posted earlier today, he has over 30 years of foreign experience. Heck, he has even met with Golda Meir and for some reason the year 1974 is stuck in my mind connected with her. Golda Meir (1898-1978) was Prime Minister of Israel from 1969-1974. 1974 is the year she left the office of Prime Minister. That was 34 years ago.

How old were you in 1974??
I was still in elementary school, I'll tell you that much.
How many of you were not even born 34 years ago.

No comments: